Offline Ordnance Survey maps of Great Britain along with GPS functionality.
Outdoor Map Navigator apps are available on iOS, macOS, PC and other phones allowing you to use the maps you purchase or subscribe to along with your routes on multiple phones, tablets and computers.
Four Platforms at no extra cost
• OMN apps are available on four platforms: iOS, macOS, PC and other phones.
• Sync your routes and maps between all of the apps with ease via Anquet Cloud.
• Purchase a subscription and use your maps on all four apps.
• Download maps to store on your iPhone/iPad to use them offline without an internet connection.
• See your position in real time on the latest Ordnance Survey maps.
• Record tracklogs of where you have been.
• Plot routes, edit and style them.
• Fully featured offline search including place names and postcodes.
• Use Ordnance Survey grid references, lat/lon or UTM.
• Access the latest Ordnance Survey 1:25,000 scale Explorer maps and 1:50,000 scale Landranger maps.
• High Definition and Standard Definition Ordnance Survey maps are available.
• Subscribe or buy Ordnance Survey maps.
• Other maps available include OS Open Map Local, OS Vector Map, Harvey, French IGN and historical maps.
• Maps can be downloaded for offline use so that they can be used away from an internet connection.
• Superfast map rendering to any zoom level.
• Use your maps on iOS, macOS, PC and other phones via OMN apps on these platforms – no need to use a clunky web browser based system.
• The option to stream maps when you have an internet connection.
Routes and Tracklogs
• Add and save waypoints.
• Plot, edit and style your own routes.
• Create your own styles for routes and tracks with transparency, thickness and colour.
• Choose from over 200 icons for waypoints, or import your own on OMN macOS or OMN PC and sync to your account for use on OMN iOS.
• Save routes and tracks and sync them to Anquet Cloud to access them on other OMN apps.
• Import and Export data in the industry standard GPX file format.
Use your maps, routes and tracks within any of the four OMN apps. You can therefore plan a route on the larger screen on your Mac or PC, and then easily sync your route data to your iPhone or iPad. If you need to make a change whilst on the go, OMN iOS has a full route editing system. When you have completed your trip, review your tracklog either on OMN iOS, or quickly sync to your Mac or PC to view on a larger screen.
Anquet Maps have been building digital mapping systems since 2001. This latest version of OMN was built with the help of our customers concentrating on usability and consistency across iOS, macOS, PC and other phones to allow users to learn the system once and easily move between computers without having to relearn everything. Although you have a full route editing system on your iPhone or iPad, also having access to the same tools on your Mac or PC will make your route planning much easier due to the larger screen. OMN mac and PC also contain a very powerful print engine to allow you to make map prints to carry as a backup.
If you have questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com
Released: 2017-08-31 18:45:37
Updated: 2017-10-22 16:28:29
Seller: Anquet Technology Ltd (Anquet Maps)
Size: 84.09 MB